A 5-year Longitudinal Observational Study of Patients With Primary Biliary Cholangitis
This is a 5-year, longitudinal, observational study of patients with PBC designed to specifically address important clinical questions that remain incompletely answered from registration trials. In addition to the study database, a bio specimen repository will also be included so that translational studies of genomics and biomarkers of response may be performed.
- Biliary Cirrhosis, Primary
- Eligible Ages
- Over 18 Years
- Eligible Genders
- Accepts Healthy Volunteers
- Adult patients (age 18 or older) being treated or managed for PBC
- Inability to provide written informed consent
- Simultaneous enrollment in another prospective registry or clinical trial or study where PBC treatment outcomes are reported, except where approved or conducted as an adjunct project of TARGET-PBC
- Study Type
- Observational Model
- Time Perspective
- Active, not recruiting
- Target PharmaSolutions, Inc.