A 5-year Longitudinal Observational Study of the Natural History and Management of Patients With HCC
TARGET-HCC is a longitudinal, observational study of patients being managed for HCC in usual clinical practice. TARGET-HCC will create a research registry of participants with HCC within academic and community real-world practices in order to assess the safety and effectiveness of the entire spectrum of current and future therapies across diverse populations.
- Hepatocellular Cancer
- Eligible Ages
- Over 18 Years
- Eligible Genders
- Accepts Healthy Volunteers
- Male or female patients, age ≥18 years
- Patients with a histological/cytological or radiological diagnosis of HCC (mixed HCC cholangiocarcinoma may be included; patients who are candidates for surgical and non-surgical treatment, as well as those being followed without specific HCC therapy may be included)
- Inability to provide written informed consent
- Study Type
- Observational [Patient Registry]
- Observational Model
- Time Perspective
- Target PharmaSolutions, Inc.
Study ContactKajal Patel-Garg