A Longitudinal Observational Study of Patients With Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) and Related Conditions Across the Entire Spectrum of Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD)
TARGET-NASH is a longitudinal observational cohort study of patients being managed for NASH and related conditions across the entire spectrum NAFLD in usual clinical practice. TARGET-NASH is a research registry of patients with NAFL or NASH within academic and community real-world practices maintained in order to assess the safety and effectiveness of current and future therapies.
- Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver
- Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis
- Eligible Ages
- Over 2 Years
- Eligible Genders
- Accepts Healthy Volunteers
- Adults and children (age 2 or older) being managed or treated for nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Diagnosis is based on the clinical judgement of the care provider.
- Inability to provide informed assent/consent.
- Study Type
- Observational [Patient Registry]
- Observational Model
- Time Perspective
- Target PharmaSolutions, Inc.
Study ContactJonathan Durlam, MPH